We’re looking for great swimming teachers who are:
- Passionate about teaching swimming
- Able to inspire both children and adults
- Willing to control and increase their own earning capacity
- Motivated to provide a top quality personal service
- Responsible and eager to acquire new skills to advance their career
- Qualified to internationally recognised standards
We understand that independent swimming teachers have their own unique approach. After all, great teachers know how to modify their teaching style to suit the demands of their pupils, whilst conforming to industry best practice at all times. Swimtime expects teachers to have appropriate Swimming Teachers Association qualifications or equivalent.
Check out our video to hear from some of our existing teachers.
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, please fill in your details on our contact form and we’ll call you for a chat. Swimtime is always on the look out for great teachers in all parts of the UK, so please do get in touch.