Win £250 of Red Letter days vouchers!Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5211
Did you know? By simply taking a quick pic with your Swimtime Welcome Pack and sharing it on Social Media you could be in the chance to win £250 worth of Red Letter days vouchers to spend on an AMAZING family experience!
The Entry Requirements
It’s simple because #ItsSwimtime ! Having signed up to Swimtime Monthly and received your complimentary product pack you’re now eligible to enter our latest competition!
First thing first!
Take a picture of your Swimtime Welcome Pack, whether that be a selfie, posing with the box or wearing the goggles looking goofy! Get creative, we’d love to see what you can come up with!
- Post the picture on social media Facebook or Instagram
- Be sure to tag us @SwimtimeGroup
- And use our hashtag #ItsSwimtime
It’s as easy as that!
Signed up to Swimtime Monthly?
If you have, it’s great to have you with us and we can’t wait to see you rocking your Swimtime merch! Scroll down to see how you could be in the chance to win £250 worth of Red Letter Days vouchers!
If not… how come?
Swimtime Monthly offers, our Learn to Swim customers, smaller manageable monthly payments which end up comparatively cheaper than paying termly! Win, win!
Not only this but you’ll also receive a complimentary Swimtime Welcome Pack too! (Worth £30 and the key to entering this competition!)
It’s very easy to switch if you’re already swimming with us, head over to your Swimtime Account and if eligible you’ll see a button to switch at the top of your screen!
1. The promoter is: Swimtime UK Ltd (company no.05368387) whose registered office is at Column House, London Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6NN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Swimtime UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee but only currently customers of Swimtime at the date of the draw will be eligible to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://swimtime.org/itsswimtime] This competition is running on both Instagram and Facebook concurrently.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be the last day of each month for each draw until 31st May 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• Post a creative picture or video featuring the contents of the Swimtime welcome pack
• You must use the hashtag #itsSwimtime
• You must tag @swimtimegroup in the caption or image itself
• You must be following @swimtimegroup on Facebook or on Instagram
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents or by a member of Swimtime management team.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com please use the subject itsSwimtime competition
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.