If you are a qualified, independent swimming teacher looking to work with an organisation that understands, values and appreciates swimming teachers, we’d like to hear from you.
We’re looking for great swimming teachers who are:
- Passionate about teaching swimming
- Able to inspire both children and adults
- Motivated to provide a top quality personal service
- Responsible and eager to acquire new skills to advance their career
- Qualified to internationally recognised standards
Swimtime expects teachers to have appropriate Level 2 or equivalent, Swimming Teacher qualfications.
All teachers must have their own Disclosure & Barring (DBS) check (or be prepared to undertake one), lifesaving qualification (nationally recognised), and hold their own liability insurance.
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, please contact our central office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Swimtime is always on the lookout for great teachers in all parts of the UK, so please do get in touch.