If you are a qualified, independent swimming teacher looking to work with an organisation that understands, values and appreciates swimming teachers, we’d like to hear from you.
We’re looking for great swimming teachers who are:
- Passionate about teaching swimming
- Able to inspire both children and adults
- Motivated to provide a top-quality personal service
- Responsible and eager to acquire new skills to advance their career
- Qualified to internationally recognised standards
Swimtime expects teachers to have appropriate Level 2 or equivalent, Swimming Teacher qualifications.
Qualifying as a Swimming Teacher
Swimtime can help candidates qualify as a Swimming Teacher. For more information please see Becoming A Teacher
Interested in working with us?
Swimtime recognises the importance of diversity, inclusion and equality.
We welcome applications from all qualified swimming teachers regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation
Please complete the contact us form below. Please remember to submit an up to date CV.